Wednesday, January 13, 2016

HELD Vegan New Year!



Aloha and a very happy new year to all!

We are nearing the one year mark of the HELD re-launch and things are going very well. Some of the changes we have made were the right ones like closing both of the stores, for now, adding Melinda to the management team has been a huge boost, and moving to Arizona... well it's January and I'm soaking up some warm rays right now! Some of the changes like the name change for example, wasn't so brilliant. Simplifying our product stream is still iffy and will likely change again once the new campaigns even out. I still want to ad the pro belt and a few other ideas but this has been a rough learning curve me- an artist, not a business or marketing person.

Over all the changes has been very good. Melinda is becoming quite the manager and her tireless work has been freeing me up more and more so in turn production is stabilizing nicely. I can put more work into innovating and streamlining the production process, which we really need. As the production becomes more smooth I can then turn my attention more to my new belt designs which I know you have been very patient about. I really thank you for all the feedback and it isn't forgotten in fact there is still room for more input so go ahead, we do listen very closely.

It looks like this will be our best year so far and the biggest part is being able to contribute more to help the animals. This doesn't mean we are done asking for your help, if you want to do something to support our aim please do. We still need help spreading the word and you can do that by liking the Facebook page, following and re-tweeting, posting our links and all that social media stuff. In addition to our amazing belts we'll be starting an AR campaign here at our new location. I'll announce more later for now here is a cute Bobcat on our front porch.



Okay I think that might be enough for now. I have a bunch more stuff to do so ttfn and thanks a gajillion!